Partner With Us
To better serve the many individuals and families in need, Jaden’s Voice is now expanding the scope of its advocacy support through Organizational Partnerships.
We seek to partner with existing non-profit 501(c) 3 organizations who currently offer advocacy support services or non-profits 501(c) 3 organizations who are interested in incorporating advocacy as a part of their current service model.
If your organization is interested in becoming a Jaden’s Voice Advocacy Partner, please review the requirements listed and complete the Advocacy Partner Grant Application. Grantees will receive up to $10,000.
Families looking for advocacy, please register for the Jaden’s Friend Directory and search for Advocacy Partners.
Before beginning the application process, you should make sure your organization is eligible to apply for the grant.
Organizational Requirements To Become A Partner:
- Must be an approved 501c3 Non-profit organization
- Operational for 3 or more years
- All advocacy services must be provided at no cost to families
- All Advocacy service must be for individuals diagnosed with Autism and their families
- Advocacy Partner must allow logo and or branding to be used by Jaden’s Voice, Inc.
- Jaden’s Voice should be listed on Advocacy Partnership materials
- Advocacy Partners must serve a minimum of five families per year in the following capacity, but not limited to; Education, Employment, Therapeutic Healthcare Services, Social Security, and Legal support
- Must be an equal opportunity organization; bilingual strongly encouraged
Your Organization Must Service the Following Cities:
- California- San Francisco
- Georgia- Atlanta and Surrounding Counties
- New Jersey – Camden County & Burlington County
- North Carolina- Charlotte
- Pennsylvania- Philadelphia/ Pittsburgh
- Texas – Dallas
- Washington, DC
Every year Jaden’s Voice will extend the cities we support. If your city is not listed or you would like for it to be considered email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Our Grant Committee Looks For:
The factors considered by our Grant Committee when reviewing applications. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- Impact of the services on the population
- Creative use of resources and Innovative ideas
- Sustainability and continuity of the organization and/or program.
- Project Budget
Timeline of Process:
- Grant applications are accepted from October 1st – October 31st
- Grant award letters will be issued by December 1st
- Awardees will receive the funding no later than January 31st of the New Year
- Grants must be applied for on a yearly basis
- A previous award does not guarantee an automatic or long term commitment to funding