Congratulations, You're One Step Closer To Becoming Certified!
The Autism Certificate (AC) is available for all professionals employed in a setting that requires you to work or have contact with individuals with autism. This Certificate recognizes professionals dedicated to promoting quality care in the field of Autism. The Autism Certificate does not require a Master’s degree.
THESE ARE THE BENEFITS:
- Demonstrate autism commitment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those on the autism spectrum
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
REQUIRED TO BEGIN:
- Applicant must earn and maintain 14 professional development or CE hours relating to Autism every two years.
- Pass the online Autism Certificate Competency Exam.