Our Goal For Jaden’s Friend
Our growing and innovative mission is to overcome the typical challenges that persons with autism and their families face in their daily lives. We use our resources and relationships to improve the quality of their life experiences by partnering with businesses and organizations by certifying them as autism friendly.
Individuals and families impacted with autism cannot easily locate and access the products, services, facilities and venues they need to live life. One recurring reason for this is that the community at large does not know how to meet these needs. We intend to change this…
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
If You Need Training:
- Complete our online Autism Certification Training Program (click here).
- Once passed you will be notified and become certified as an Autism Friendly Business and/or Organization and listed in our Jaden’s Friend Database.
If You Are Trained:
- If you have already completed Autism training and supported this community for at least two years you can sign up immediately to become Jaden’s Friend (click here).
- One business listed is $275 per year and more than one business is $475 per year.
What Does it Mean to Be Autism Friendly?
- Being Autism Friendly means your business has been trained to work with people on the autism spectrum.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IF YOU BECOME JADEN’S FRIEND?
- Autism Friendly Certification
- Your Organization will be listed in our Jaden’s Friend marketing material and will be added to our geo-coded searchable map of approved organizations.
- Marketing and Advertisement opportunities to our community who use your services.
WHO CAN BECOME JADEN’S FRIEND?
The list is limited but here are a few examples:
- Emergency Responders
- Colleges and Universities
- Medical professionals
- Vacation Resorts
- Movie Theaters
- Amusement Parks
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shops
- Retails Stores and the list goes on… With the right Certification ANYONE can be Jaden’s Friend.
HOW CAN I BECOME JADEN’S FRIEND?
- Your organization can apply to be certified by Jaden’s Friends as being “Autism Friendly”. Click here to begin training.
- If you or your organization already specializes in autism and are interested in becoming a Jaden’s Friend Click here…
- Upon completing the application, Jaden’s Friends will then evaluate whether your organization has achieved the standards required to be certified as “Autism Friendly” and if not, it will make recommendations on how to become compliant.
- Once your organization is approved as being “Autism Friendly” Jaden’s Friends will license your organization to use the Jaden’s
HOW DO I REMAIN JADEN’S FRIEND?
- You must register every year with our organization
- You must agree to remain autism friendly and provide minor accodation to this community of people
- You must be certified in autism and or have served this community with certain levels of training for two or more years
WHAT IF I AM AN INDIVDUAL DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM OR FAMILY MEMBER?
- There is no cost to access the data base
- You have opportunities to find services and products to support you or your family members needs
- You will learn what organizations and or businesses support the autism community
- You will receive a QRTRLY Newsletter that shares any promotions or new Jaden’s Friends who have been added to the data base
- Gain access to additional autism resources