All About Jaden's Friends
Jaden’s Friends are a network of caring, committed professionals, educators, community partners and businesses from every sector that have gone the extra mile to become certified as autism friendly. Taking and passing the Jaden’s Friends exam puts you or your business on our list of Certified Autism Places, showing to the world that you are willing to accommodate families and individuals with unique needs.
Who Is Jaden's Friends?
Examples of individuals and business types who have already completed the training:
- Emergency responders
- Medical professionals
- Dental offices
- Doctor offices
- Leisure family activities
- Restaurants or quick serve
Certified Autism Friendly Environment
So what exactly is a certified friendly autism environment?
- A restaurant that serves gluten free food
- An employer who supports an accommodating work environment
- A service professional who is sensitive to special needs customers
- A medical office that goes the extra mile to make special needs visitors comfortable
- Care providers who welcome autistic children with open arms
I Want To Become Jaden’s Friend!
Please visit our TRAINING page to learn more about Jaden’s Friends. There is an annual contribution, which is covered in the cost of the certification process. When you pass the exam and become a Jaden’s Friend, you will be listed in our directory of Certified Autism-Friendly Locations, making it easy for diagnosed individuals, their families, friends and other businesses to find you.