Congratulations, You're One Step Closer To Becoming Certified!
A Certified Autism Specialist™ is defined as a professional who is responsible for the support and/or services provided to an individual on the autism spectrum that directly relates to the professional’s specific scope of practice.
THESE ARE THE BENEFITS:
- Demonstrate autism commitment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those on the autism spectrum
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
REQUIRED TO BEGIN:
- Master’s Degree and two years’ experience working in your field who treats or supports individuals with autism (or a Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years experience)
- Applicant must have earned 14 hours of continuing education that directly relates to autism (renewed every two years)
- Pass the online Autism Competency Exam (included in registry fee)
- Pay Registry fee: *$495.00 (Renewal fee: $199.00 every two years) the cost includes your membership as Jaden’s Friend