Being a Certified Autism Business (CAB) helps businesses, entrepreneurs and organizations alike be recognized as premiere service providers who go the extra mile to acknowledge and meet the unique needs of those who are on the Spectrum. This certificate does not require a degree or any specialized experience of working with the Autistic population.
- Boost your professional rapport and credibility.
- Recognize your awareness of Autism.
- Celebrate your voluntary effort to meet rigorous professional standards in ongoing professional development.
- Expand marketing target reach.
- Increase revenue opportunities in untapped Autism demographics.
- May improve in the the chance of litigation and liability matters pertaining to discrimination and negligence due to lack of awareness.
- Separates you from your competitors.
- Validates your dedication to training in Autism to parents and clients.
- Learn how to best manage risk in situations involving individuals with Autism.
- No degree required.
- Currently employed in a setting that requires you to work or have contact with individuals with autism.
- Pass the online Certificate Autism Business examination.
- Registration Donation is $99.95 per business location. If you would like to certify more than one business or service location please contact us.
- Annual Renewal Donation is $99.95.
- Proceeds from your donation support those in need of advocacy support services.
- Registry application fee includes: public search, exam and Jaden’s Friends™ Decal.
- Funding You will receive an official confirmation letter of your certified status from Jaden himself!
- You will also receive an authorized Jaden’s Friends™ decal to demonstrate your new friendship and Jaden’s Friends™ credentials to parents, employers, insurance professionals and others.
- You will be granted access to the Jaden’s Friends™ Online Certified Member Community.
- Your certificate can be verified by employers at Jaden’s Voice.
- Hair Salons
- Recreational Facilities
- Police and Law Enforcement Officers
- Home Improvement Professionals ex: Plumbers
- Restaurant Owners