REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT
Jaden’s Voice, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others and takes claims of copyright and trademark infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this site (the “Website”) infringe your copyright or trademark, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright and Trademark Agent (designated below).
In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice for copyrights (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following and the same information should be provided with respect to content that may infringe on trademark rights of others:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or trademark) you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material (or trademark) is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright/trademark owner.
Our designated Copyright/Trademark Agent to receive Notices is:
Albert J. Soler
Soler Legal LLC
30 South 15th Street, 15th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
If you fail to comply with all requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.