HOW WE CARE?
Jaden’s Voice Cares provides funding to families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our assistance supports a family’s immediate expenses related to the well-being of the family member diagnosed with autism on a case-by-case basis. Awards must be applied on a yearly basis and are only awarded one time per year with a maximum amount of $500.
To Be Considered:
- You must complete an application during the timeline
- A financial need must exist
- Our mission is to fund effective treatments, assessments, critical therapy and needed expenses
- Someone living in the household must be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Application from Families with multiple individuals will be reviewed first
- We recommend that you identify on the application the immediate needs that produce a positive outcome for those diagnosed with autism
We Will Not Fund:
- Family vacations
- Housing and related expenses
- Leisure activities
- Vehicles and other forms of transportation
- Certain type of alternative therapies
2019 Funding Timeline and Process:
- Funding applications are accepted from April 1st- April 30th
- Award letters will be issued by June 30th
- Grants must be applied for on a yearly basis
- A previous award does not guarantee an automatic or long term commitment to funding
- Award amounts are up to $500
If your grant is funded, you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire regarding your experiences as a result of the funding you received from Jaden’s Voice Care’s program. We encourage families to share photos and encouraging stories.