HOW WE CARE?
Jaden’s Voice Cares provides funding to families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our assistance supports a family’s immediate expenses related to the well-being of the family member diagnosed with autism on a case-by-case basis. Awards must be applied on a yearly basis and are only awarded one time per year with a maximum amount of $500.
To Be Considered:
- You must complete an application during the timeline
- A financial need must exist
- Our mission is to fund the following: effective treatments, assessments, adults who are actively looking for employment or need additional supports, graduate minority students specializing in autism in the areas of speech, behavior or occupational therapy etc., Parent Groups. s
- Someone living in the household must be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Application from Families with multiple individuals will be reviewed first
- We recommend that you identify on the application the immediate needs that produce a positive outcome for those diagnosed with autism
We Will Not Fund:
- Family vacations
- Housing and related expenses
- Leisure activities
- Vehicles and other forms of transportation
- Certain type of alternative therapies
2019 Funding Timeline and Process:
- Funding applications are accepted from April 1st- April 30th
- Award letters will be issued by June 30th
- Grants must be applied for on a yearly basis
- A previous award does not guarantee an automatic or long term commitment to funding
- Award amounts are up to $500
If your grant is funded, you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire regarding your experiences as a result of the funding you received from Jaden’s Voice Care’s program. We encourage families to share photos and encouraging stories.
We are excited to announce that our Jaden’s Voice Cares Grant Program will officially launch in 2019! Once the program launches, the grant application will be available for you to complete. We are looking forward to serving you!