About Our Grant Program
Grants will be allocated based on annual fundraising activities and donations. The Board of Directors will determine the number and amounts of each grant at the beginning of each term. Requests for endowments or multi-year grants will not be accepted. Each application is kept in our system for one year. Applicants must apply yearly, our grants are issued on a first come, first serve basis. We DO NOT FUND RECURRING EXPENSES such as rent, car payments, utility bills, insurance premiums or vacations etc.
Once we determine how much we can give each year, we review the following items when considering approval of a grant request:
- Completion of grant application – The application must be completed in its entirety to be reviewed.
- Amount of grant request – Typical grants awarded range between $100 – $1000.
- Household income – While we have not set an income level cap, incomes below $100,000 per year are reviewed first.
- Type of treatment requested – Our mission is to fund effective treatments, assessments, critical therapy and needed expenses.
- Numbers of family members with ASD diagnosis – Applications from families with multiple children with ASDs are reviewed first.
Should your grant be funded, you will be asked to complete a short questionnaires regarding your experiences as a result of the funding you received. We also encourage families to share photos and stories. Applicant receiving a grant agrees to repay the grant if any services paid for with the grant are reimbursed by another funding source, such as, a school district or insurance company.
Grant Making Philosophy
Jaden’s Voice Cares grant program is designed to provide access to individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders. Grant payments will be made directly to pre-approved treatment providers, assessors or materials vendors unless otherwise determined.
To best maximize your chance of being funded, please be aware that we will not fund:
- Transportation requests (cars, car repair, transportation passes, air travel)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Personal Needs (rent, utilities, family vacations)